Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Loaned my truck to my father-in-law who backed it into the tree before even getting out of the driveway!

Anyone within a day's drive from Decatur Alabama (35601) willing to part with a bumper please let me know.
I'm totally willing to pay you for the bumper - not looking for charity.

Thanks,
[email protected]

·
Rogue Admin
12,849 Posts
someone backed into me and my bumper was pushed up into my quarter panel. i unbolted it and hammered it back into shape relatively easily. (use wood). The bumpers are quite soft and besides the scratches from hammering (i didn't bother to use a blanket or do it on the grass) you would never know it was so badly bent

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the tip, but the chrome is cracked and flacking off so I'd rather have my father-in-law pay for a replacement.

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
Loaned my truck to my father-in-law who backed it into the tree before even getting out of the driveway!

Anyone within a day's drive from Decatur Alabama (35601) willing to part with a bumper please let me know.
I'm totally willing to pay you for the bumper - not looking for charity.

Thanks,
[email protected]
Sorry to hear of your issue. That is why nobody, my wife included has ever driven my truck.
Next week it goes in for a new steering rack and the mechanic isn't allowed to take it off the lot. This way if it's ever damaged I can't fault anyone else.

Clint

1 - 5 of 5 Posts