Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to install a DIY 2" body lift on my 07 LE long bed but i have a question about the bumper gap??? my bumper is a solid piece, it will not have a gap how does this effect the install??? what do i do? is there any other things i have to think about besides the bumper before i install? all the BL threads i have found are pretty generic and dont answer my questions. any imput will be greatly appreciated.

-Nate

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
you will have to remove the bumper to do the body lift and fab up some plate to raise the bumper. If you raise the bumper like it shows in the 2" DIY body lift thread you should be fine. Just remember you MUST have the bumper off while you lift the body.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you will have to remove the bumper to do the body lift and fab up some plate to raise the bumper. If you raise the bumper like it shows in the 2" DIY body lift thread you should be fine. Just remember you MUST have the bumper off while you lift the body.
sweet sounds easy enough. thanx man

·
Rogue Admin
12,840 Posts
I had some plates made up but the holes were out slightly. I was running out of time, so I decided to try to fit my LE (one-piece like yours) skin on over the bumper without it being raised. It fits - you just can't put the screws in the bottom of the skin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts