1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
i have the pro comp rock crawler series... they look exactly like the crager ones

call 4wheelparts.com and they can help you get the backspacing right, they told me which backspacing will stick them just to the outside of the fender, or exactly flush to it... really helpful and all 4 shipped to my door was 165

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Wrong bolt pattern

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i have the pro comp rock crawler series... they look exactly like the crager ones

call 4wheelparts.com and they can help you get the backspacing right, they told me which backspacing will stick them just to the outside of the fender, or exactly flush to it... really helpful and all 4 shipped to my door was 165
what did you end up getting?(flush, just outside, etc) and what was the backspacing?, ty for the advice on 4wheel parts ill call em when i go for it

one more thing, has anyone, or anyone you know used these Dick Cepek Radial Crushers ? they look too damn cool, im honestly not thaaaat worried about how good they are off road as honestly im basicaly 1 wheel drive... so i dont go into some crazy stuff lol, im wonderin how they are for highway wear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts