Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I live in Western MA. Just seeing who if any is located around me. There are some solid trails about 35 min from Springfield that we use to bring the Jeeps up to all the time. There is a mix for everyone from clean trails to avoid natures pinstriping, too decent rocks, and of course the time of season some fun mud. So getting a feel whos within a close proximity so when time comes I know who to hit up and try to put something together for us. If interested just throw it down.

Thanks Guys....

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
I'l love to come up and run some of those trails again, last time I wheeled out there it was in Chester mass with some 4 runners. I'd love to drag my XJ up there in the spring for a trail ride or 2

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
Once I get my skids on and move (Spring) I'll be down for some wheelin'. Nothing insane, not that I mind natures pinstripe, but I'm more interested in just having some fun and being able to drive her the couple hours back home.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
another hartford area member there are a tone of use in the greater hartford area and try to get to get together a few times a year for food and drink, recently its been couples night out, as gf/wives are more then welcome

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
another hartford area member there are a tone of use in the greater hartford area and try to get to get together a few times a year for food and drink, recently its been couples night out, as gf/wives are more then welcome
It's really been quite a lot of fun I must say.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I live in Holyoke and I'm definitely down!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
i am down if you guy have not done anything yet ( not to say you cant do it again ) but lets get something going... i know some guys with titans and frontiers that are not on this forum that would love to go!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts