Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back from Popular Demand!

WE are happy to announce it's second group buy for the underdriven lightweight crank pulley for the VQ40 platform.

WRP Technology is proud to offer the only lightweight underdriven Crank pulley for the VQ40 platform. Featuring a 14% underdriven ratio, this crank pulley weighs 6 lbs lighter then stock. This is an excellent choice with no sacrifice to your current accessories output. It comes with a stainless steal collar to prevent wear against your crank seal, it is made from light weight T-6061 Marine grade aluminum, and it yields 8-12 wheel horse power and torque gains.

For this group buy, we are going to offer a 20% discount with free shipping. Normal retail is $249.99 plus shipping, but this group buy price will be $200.00 shipped to your front door.

We are seeking 18 buyers to complete this group buy, though in order to be added to the list, you will need to send a pre-payment of $200.00 via paypal to [email protected]. Canadian buyers, please add $25 USD for shipping.

We also accept Mastercard and Visa for those who chose to not use paypal. Only customers who have paid will be placed on the order list - so a payment is needed to confirm your spot.

Please include with your payment the details as well as your online screen name and which forum you are from. This helps with tracking results as well as keeping a clear communication from the forums to emails - Understand email is the prefferred method of communication as Private Messaging is sometimes confusing from forum to email.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Prepayment sent. Are youu going to include the belt to? Could u tell me how much the black ground kit is because i would like to order it at the same time

·
Registered
63 Posts
My pre-payment has been sent. Please add me to the list.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys - I had a typo in this - I was asking for the pre payment of the 200 for the pulley, I saw i had it up there for 20, but I have refunded you guys the money and made the change needed

·
Registered
497 Posts
I did some research reading the posts from the first group buy. Lemme get this straight... if I buy this thing and install it, my truck will then become a racecar?... Kewl. Could I get a quote on the grounding kit, pulley, and belt. Shipped to Oahu, Hawaii 96825? oh, and color options for the grounding kit. Thanks.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
UpFront said:
I did some research reading the posts from the first group buy. Lemme get this straight... if I buy this thing and install it, my truck will then become a racecar?... Kewl. Could I get a quote on the grounding kit, pulley, and belt. Shipped to Oahu, Hawaii 96825? oh, and color options for the grounding kit. Thanks.

LOL I don't know about race car, but hey, every bit helps!

PM Sent about the gorunding kit and belt needed

Payments Recieved:

1)Blacktiger - clubfrontier - paid
2)chrise660 - clubfrontier - paid

·
Registered
497 Posts
wperdigon said:
LOL I don't know about race car, but hey, every bit helps!

PM Sent about the gorunding kit and belt needed

Payments Recieved:

Hmmm, I didn't get a PM.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey Will just shot you a PM.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fear - you will get it, and there will be enough people for the group buy - but to answer your question, yes i would refund it if we didn't obtain enough people

·
Registered
343 Posts
Payment sent Will. Am I going to need a new belt?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Isn't this group buy #3? Maybe I'm getting old, but I could swear I saw a number 2 group buy a while back.

Anyway, I already have mine from group 1 and it's a good mod in case some are on the fence about it.

(I AM however waiting for a new IMS group buy to open up though... *drums fingers*)

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
nope this is number 2 i think - if it's #3, then, ok :)

Payments Recieved:

2)chrise660 - clubfrontier - paid
3)LUCKYDUX - clubfrontier - paid

·
Registered
115 Posts
This just replaces an existing piece i assume so there shouldn't be a need for a new belt, true???

·
Registered
115 Posts
Is that something i could just pick up at auto zone or the likes?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey thanks Will.

·
Registered
97 Posts
how many are still needed to get this off the ground?

looks like this replaces the stock crank pulley......is this the crank damper as well?

1 - 20 of 89 Posts