Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to David Edelman at Premier Truck Accessories and he said he would do a group buy for an order of 10+ kits. The price will be $265 shipped. You can call him or
send him an email at [email protected]. As soon as he has 10
orders he will start shipping the kits to us.

This is almost $30 off their regular price and free shipping. David will also let us have
the cleaning kit at his cost.

Anyone who has been wanting a Volant contact David if the price sounds right to you.

OkieScot

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jojo,

He didn't say and this price was for the '05 4.0. You can email David t the posted
address and he can let you know if they have a Volant for your truck and the pricing on it as well.

I am thinking he might give you a price break as well if we get enough orders.

OkieScot

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm In

I'm in. That's a good deal. I'm going to try and modify the cover so I can put back the logo.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nismo_Dom,

If you get it figured out how to do that let me know as I hate leaving that large area
open to the engine below.

OkieScot

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lucky,

I do not know how to post pictures, but you can see the Volant CAI on Premier"s
website. www.premiertruckaccessories.com. There is a picture of the Frontier
kit if you go to the air intake section then click on Volant and last click on the kit for
our trucks. This picture shows a black lid, but it now comes with a polished lid.

On their home page there is a picture of a Tacoma Volant kit and it has the correct
lid on it. Ours will look like that only it will be in a wedge shape.

Someone had a very good shot of the Volant on an '05 Frontier a week or so ago, but I have not been able to find it. I am not sure that it was on this forum though.

OkieScot

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found it

Lucky,

The link I was looking for on the Volant is:
www.nissanforums.com/showthread.php?t=108758&page=1&highlight=volant+cai

If that link does not work go to www.nissanforums.com and do a search for Volant
CAI. The thread is down the page several posts and I think the title is So there is a
K&N, aFe, Volant. That is not a direct quote, but you'll see what I mean.

Be sure to scroll almost half way down the page for a good close up of the lid. To me
it is really eye catching.

A very nice looking installation to me.

OkieScot

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pictures

gfronty05,

Thank you for your help with the pictures. I just cannot get my old brain to absorb all of this new technology.

OkieScot

·
Registered
2,776 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Just emailed info...

I believe that make six. I am pretty sure that the volant is the best on the market so far. From all the research that I have read it appears to be pretty accurate but I just feel that an extra few bucks is worth it when we get the discounted rate.

Has anyone seen this new one Power-Flow Intake Kit With MR Technology. They are selling it on www.truckperformance.com which to me seems sketchy. The manufacturer website is actually pretty bad also.

Just wondering.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
David,

Thank you for your help on this and for keeping us updated on the orders. I am get-
ting more excited the closer we get.

Come on fellows/gals this is our chance to do this and save a few dollars at the same time.

OkieScot

·
Registered
39 Posts
Modify Cover

OkieScot, I'll take some pics when I figure it out. I'll most likely take my dremel tool to the cover. I sent an email to the address provided but didn't receive a response. I'm assuming he will notify us individually by email when he gets 10 orders?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.