Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the wiring harness diagram for the titan engine harness so I can figure out how to splice it into mine. Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Your really doing the swap. Can you post up pics ??

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not picking up the engine until next week. Im just trying to get all my crap together before hand. Thanks for the help guys. Ill make a build thread as soon as I get started

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I cant wait. Hopefully you'll be able to actually finish it. Good luck

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Well its my daily so I kinda gotta get it done in a weekend or a week at the most
dang dude, well... i hope everything goes smooth for you. and if you wouldn't mind, could you do a write up and take lots of pics?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill document the process as much as possible. Seems like the harness will be the biggest obstacle from what I see.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Are you 2wd or 4wd ???

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Don't forget the trans since the frontiers will not bolt up directly. Then you may have a driveshaft issue. If you are 4x4 then you have a whole new issue to get all of that working correctly.

Lastly, what year frontier to you have, it will make a difference when you pick the motor and then which harness you need to go with.

Final thought, I sure home you are an auto to fit in your week swap timeline but the manual would be a lot of fun.

Good Luck and look up Andy's build thread on the same thing.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
are you a 6 speed or a wuss-o-matic (j/k, kinda... ha)? are you a V-6 or a I-4?

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
oh... well i hope it all works out.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Have you thought about what exhaust system you going to use? By that I mean you will probably have to make a custom one.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
What State are you located in? Maybe someone on here can help you turn a wrench if you needed it.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
your deffinatly not gunna get this done in a weekend man....

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Where are you getting the motor at? and trans?

When you are closer to the install date post it up. I will see what my schedule is and may be able to stop in (2.5hr drive each way).

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I swapped my s14 in a day, but this may be alot more difficult since its kind of a first time ordeal for the average dude. Ill make a build thread as soon as I get all the pieces together

Where are you getting the motor at? and trans?

When you are closer to the install date post it up. I will see what my schedule is and may be able to stop in (2.5hr drive each way).

Will do man much appreciated

1 - 20 of 41 Posts