Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've enjoyed my 05 NISMO so much for the past five years, I decide to buy a 2010 PRO 4X 4X4 therfore I am starting over with the performance upgrades. Over time, Ive added the CORTEX, exhaust(Flowmaster 50 series suv w/2.5" piping), NISMO headers and AFE to my 05 but didnt really appreciate the increase of performance until driving a total stock Frontier (what a difference!). With that said before I sell off ole faithful, the CORTEX is going to be used for my new truck. As far as new upgrades, I am considering the VOLANT but remain open to exhaust suggestions. Other than the obviously upgrading to the collector, what suggestions do you all have for a quiet aftermarket exhaust system? My Flowmaster sounds great and has got better over time, nevertheless, I'd like super quiet....thoughts?

· Registered
290 Posts
Flowmaster has some that are oem replacement for sound, yet increase flow and provide the performance you want. Not sure what series they are, but my dad put them on his truck because hes an old man and doesnt like the noise.

· Registered
493 Posts
I still enjoy my Gibson Catback on my 05 Nismo. It gets rid of the funky Y pipe and like your Flowmaster sounds even better with time.

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Flowmaster has some that are oem replacement for sound, yet increase flow and provide the performance you want. Not sure what series they are, but my dad put them on his truck because hes an old man and doesnt like the noise.
Hmmm...appreciate the subtle dig on age! :) I'll look your suggestion as I really do like the Flowmaster.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.