Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 SV CC 4X4, Glacier White
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a big fan of AVS Vent Visors and have used them on all my rides over the years. Yes, I know there are many other knock offs out there. Some crappy and some good like WeatherTech. Who has put them on your 22 Crew Cab? The same fitment as the 21? The dealer wants way too much for OEM vent visors. Way too much....

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm a big fan of AVS Vent Visors and have used them on all my rides over the years. Yes, I know there are many other knock offs out there. Some crappy and some good like WeatherTech. Who has put them on your 22 Crew Cab? The same fitment as the 21? The dealer wants way too much for OEM vent visors. Way too much....
Yes I bought the oem. And yes they are over priced. If there is a way to send pictures I can send them to you.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm waiting for the ones that go inside the frame. I'm on Weather Tech e-mail list. When they are ready they will let me know.
Please update us when they become available.
I'm not a fan of the stick-on vent visors (and my son who is in the autobody business would shoot me).

--Exco

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm a big fan of AVS Vent Visors and have used them on all my rides over the years.
Sorry if I take your post off topic, but in the years that you have used Vent Visors, have you ever had issues with blocked vision while driving / making left turns. I had tinted vent visors on my 1st gen Frontier and found out that it partially obstructed my vision when making left turns. I had to bob back & forth / left & right in my driver seat to make sure I didn't hit any pedestrians entering or crossing the street as I approached the intersection to make a left turn. The windshield post along with the tinted vent visor often hid pedestrians in the crosswalk. Just wondering if you've ever had this issue also.

EDIT: I had the glue on ones & purchased them from my Nissan dealership where I purchased the truck.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sorry if I take your post off topic, but in the years that you have used Vent Visors, have you ever had issues with blocked vision while driving / making left turns.
No. I have had vent visors on every vehicle I have owned in the past 20+ years, and I have never encountered any issues with vision.
The closest would be the mirror on the Highlander that I traded for my Frontier. It would sometimes cause vision issues when making a left turn.

--Exco

·
Premium Member
7,760 Posts
Even w/o vent visors on my '15 SV, I'm amazed by what can hide behind our thick A-pillar. Neighborhood traffic circles require a bit of extra time/care when circumnavigating.

Reactions: Marcusfrontrange
1 - 9 of 9 Posts