Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I can only find K&N, and Air Raid cold air intakes for my 09. That cant be all... can it. Any suggestions from the pros (you guys) on where to find and what the best intake might be??

Also, HOW can you totally disable the VDC on the 2009's? I hate not being able to be an idiot at will, always have that computer behind ya makin sure you're being good.

Thanks all.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,889 Posts
So far I can only find K&N, and Air Raid cold air intakes for my 09. That cant be all... can it. Any suggestions from the pros (you guys) on where to find and what the best intake might be??

Also, HOW can you totally disable the VDC on the 2009's? I hate not being able to be an idiot at will, always have that computer behind ya makin sure you're being good.

Thanks all.

volant does make one for the 09. and on my LE, i can turn off VDC but the ABSL will always remain on. only way to shut it all off is to run a by-pass switch. search, as this topic has been discussed a lot.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick replies. I thought the 07 and up were the same as far as under the hood goes. Couldn't find one on volant's site either for anything. They have the filters, but no ducting. I do like Volant, had one of theirs on my Jeep. Any more suggestions?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts