Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to get a thread going for the Vancouver, wa guys and gals. I know there are at least a couple on here. :)

If your from Vantucky or the close by areas... Camas / Wash, Hockinson, BG, Ridgefield, etc ... post up. introduce yourself, post pic. whatever. just be nice to meet some fronty owners in the area.

Ill start with a few pics of me ( I know... hot! ) & my truck.

Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hows it goin, I'm close(ish)...I'm from Bothell. If you're free this next weekend, on saturday the 3rd, a few of us are getting together and goin for a drive if you wanna come kick it, I think it'll be a first for people from the NW, here's the link
http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f32/wheres-all-my-pnw-peeps-52409/

I like that bumper btw, who makes it?

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
wassup wassup, tacoma region

·
Registered
246 Posts
Vancouver, Wa here until the end of June. I've seen some frontiers around the area. Always looking for more people to go wheeling.....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Tigard Or. here.. Always looking to go wheeling.. Let me know! NG you want to try to get a trip together? OR there is a trip planned for Apr. 17th to yakima wa.. Not sure I want to make that drive but it is an overnight so I think Im down...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey guys. i missed out it looks like. i got stuck up north visiting the in laws all weekend and didnt have my truck. ill have to make sure to hit the next one though.

and Nism-Owner... if your refering to my truck in the first post. thats a custom made bumer i built myself. everything your looking at is all me. I run a small side job fabricating custom parts for cars. been doing metal work now for about 12 years. done lots of turbo kits on rally cars, custom headers, intakes, strut bars, some exhaust work, lots of body work, and now that i have a truck,. i figured id try my hand and some truck stuff.

thanks,
chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.