Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.
You've got a great thing going here!! I stumbled across this site last night and haven't been able to go away.
Home is Vancouver, BC and area... spend a lot of time snowboarding and d/h mountain biking. The Nismo 4x4 has been excellent and it gets looks wherever I go. (seems like they're kinda scarce in Canada)

Anyways thanks for setting up a geat place for information. You'll find me lurking all over the place, but I usually end up reading more than I post.

Steve

·
Registered
538 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey Steve, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
517 Posts
yo, looks like you may not frequent here so often anymore. im in the vancouver area about 9 months a year, headed to whistler for DH riding in the summer and winter. sweet city, for sure.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Welcome aboard Switch... used to have a Rocky myself... mine was an RM6, and actually my cousin was the guy who welded it up. (he used to work there)

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Welcome to the Club! Fronty's are not scarce in my driveway.
WW

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey there from a part-time North Van and part-time Rossland Frontier. Might have to go riding sometime.

Cheers,
Dirk

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hello and welcome to the party!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome! I love Vancouver, great city & great food.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
rmswitch said:
Hey guys.
You've got a great thing going here!! I stumbled across this site last night and haven't been able to go away.
Steve
Yea, this site is addictive. :hi:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts