Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just finished replacing my valve cover gaskets... It sucked! Only lost two bolts that slipped out of my hands do to all the oil from the top of the engine. So now they are somewhere in the abyss of the engine compartment.

Weird thing was, my wife offered to help. And I'm not talking about just standing there and watching, but getting her hands dirty, climbing and crawling around, bolting and unbolting.

It was one of the most sexiest things I have ever seen!!!!

Reactions: Eggman

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Weird thing was, my wife offered to help. And I'm not talking about just standing there and watching, but getting her hands dirty, climbing and crawling around, bolting and unbolting.

It was one of the most sexiest things I have ever seen!!!!
Lucky guy. My wife's comment would be, "what possibly could you be doing to that truck again. Didn't you already replace that part."

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I think so.

After that cold spell we had down here last weekend, my gaskets cracked. So i had oil leaking all over everything. I decided that it was also the perfect opportunity to go a head and do a tune up on my truck while I had the PITA plenum off.

Took me about 6 hours to get it all done. Probably wouldn't have taken so long if I didn't have to stop and show her the next thing to do, but I just couldn't say no to her wanting learn a few things.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts