Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got the truck last week and am going to document my build. So far it sits stock but no better place to start

Username: v1ru5
Year: 2010
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier
Trim: Pro4x
Color: Night Armor
Mods: TBD

Interior:
5% tint up front
15% on back

Exterior: Stock

Drivetrain: Stock

Suspension & Tires:
265/75r16 BFG AT KO 2
Bilstein 5100 set at 1.5" with .5" PRG Spacer, 1" blocks in rear with Bilstein 5125

Armor: Stock

Performance: Stock

Gear and Other:

In Progress:

Wishlist:
LED bright backup and cargo lights
LED interior swap to anything other than the horrible orange
new radio
backup cam
body lift

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is pretty awesome, funny enough is I didn't know he was a member on here. It seems the Frontier doesn't get enough love on the forum scene as other vehicles. I kept finding myself back at this forum doing research and educating myself

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Did the adjustable bilsteins with the .5" spacer up front with rear 1" blocks and the 5125s in the rear. Removed the sway bar too and managed to do this all in a day single handed. Sorry for the grainy pic but I was late night and it was best I could do. Will get a better shot tomorrow after the alignment

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got to do a tiny flex today taking my son to the dirt bike park

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
That is pretty awesome, funny enough is I didn't know he was a member on here. It seems the Frontier doesn't get enough love on the forum scene as other vehicles. I kept finding myself back at this forum doing research and educating myself
How much stiffer does it ride? What do you thing setting the shocks to 1" and adding a 1" spacer would do?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts