Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ENCXC had a get together at Uwharrie this weekend. We had a great time as expected. There were a total of 9 rigs, but unfortunately one of them snapped their serp belt before we started the trails (lucky for him) so he parked his rig and rode with Jim from thenewx.org. So, we carried on with 4 Xterras and 4 Frontiers.

Brion (bigdog) ended up slicing a tire and had to take off early, Jordan in the light blue X tossed a good size boulder into his rocker panel on Dickey Bell, WeRideNTrux (John) bent his rear fenders as did I...again. I think that was the extent of the damage, but nothing serious. So, on with the pics...

Group Shot:

Falls Dam

Dickey Bell Hill Climb

·
Registered
431 Posts
yeah i have three minor scratches/dents in my rear fenders but nothing serious

still had a great 1st trip out in the frontier

and yeah its john

·
Registered
596 Posts
Great pics! Looks like a blast.

·
Registered
431 Posts
hey i can see my 7pin hangin in that pic lol

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Great pic's. To bad you wont be at the NOAS run.

·
Premium Member
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Great pic's. To bad you wont be at the NOAS run.
Man I really wish I could make it. I'll be home around April, so we'll have to organize another run in the spring/early summer.

hey i can see my 7pin hangin in that pic lol
Ha. I forgot to give you my harness! Sorry man. Oh, I noticed that I still pulled my passenger rear fender out...again. I can't believe it, even after I cut and remolded them.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
great pics glad we could get together before you deploy. Definitely plan on a spring run!

BTW - I think I've decided on the BFG ATs size 295-75-16. Acording to the BFG site the offroad capability drops from 10 to 9, but every other category is at least 1 point higher. I'd like to go to the 315s but I think I'm going to stick with the size that has worked okay for me.

·
Premium Member
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet man. I have those on the wife's Xterra and I really like them. That's why I'm torn between a 35" BFG AT KO or another set of Cooper MTs. I really like them both. We'll see!

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
that red frontier is tits. i love it.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Nice pics! looks like it was a blast!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Ha. I forgot to give you my harness! Sorry man. Oh, I noticed that I still pulled my passenger rear fender out...again. I can't believe it, even after I cut and remolded them.
its cool i should be able to get one cheap and i wont hafta tow anyhting for awhile at school and my fender got pulled out on every trail and it seemed like no matter how far i beat it back in it was worse every time .

·
Registered
190 Posts
Wish I had a crew like that to wheel with. Props.

·
Registered
431 Posts
yeah clemson offroad is goin to bumpus cove this weekend so hopefully ill be able to do some triming before we go to help that

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
my pics are up, finally. unfortunately i'm having some issues with my camera and most of what i took saturday was out of focus or just plain blury. i'm not really sure what's going on but i'm sending it back to canon tomorrow. hopefully they will be able to fix it...

album:

ENCXC Uwharrie Run - 9/11/10 - JPMcG Photography

favs:

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Patrick, can you post picture number 28 37 and 40 so I can steal them from you?

Great pics man, I wish the rest of them turned out!
haha yea

1 - 20 of 21 Posts