Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the four Utilitrack tie downs from my Frontier that I traded in a few months ago. The dealership wouldn't give me anything extra so I kept them so I can pass along a good deal to someone on the forum. I don't want to ship them so you have to pick them up--I live in Chevy Chase, MD.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
If you decide to ship let me know!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow...I guess nobody wants them for $20 so a price drop is in order. $10 plus shipping or you can pick them up to avoid shipping charges. If nobody responds by the end of the weekend they are going to the transfer station for recycling. 8 months is too long to still have these parts...

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
I'll take them for $10 plus shipping. Check your PMs

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
LOL, three posts basically were trying to jump on this when first posted, yet the OP drops the price and complains that he has had the parts for 8 months.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL, three posts basically were trying to jump on this when first posted, yet the OP drops the price and complains that he has had the parts for 8 months.
No complaining here...just trying to pass along a good deal when potential buyers didn't follow through. Better for someone else to get the parts for cheap than the dealership not giving me a penny extra for them in the trade. Well, at least someone who doesn't have snarky comments about a price drop...

Consider the tie downs sold. I have a long list of PMs so whoever messaged me first will get them.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
It is a great price, I would be all over it if I needed them.

I think the majority thought they were gone after the first 4 posts. (this is a fairly old thread in the buy/sell area most would think it a done deal)

·
Registered
422 Posts
hey i am in nj i will buy them now !!!! if they are not sold i got mine stolen !!! i can send money asap

up never mind guess there sold did not read all the post till now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts