Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a utilitrac High lift jack Mount ? I am looking for one and can't find it anywhere

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
NFabworks does. It's not on there site but they do make on.
E-mail them [email protected]

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
black widow fab made one but they went under, check out mike's build thread he built one him self

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
i just used cariage bolts welded to cut down plate washers and drilled a hole in one for a lock

·
Registered
840 Posts
I made these with Unistrut...

Mounted if front of the bed:

And set Hylift on brackets then used eye bolts to attach:

Final shot with shovel in place..

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
I did this, I wanted double shear the way I drive. Also can slide a full size shovel behind it, and use the jack as a tie point. The cleats still go on to the track to. Put one in a crew cab also, so they do fit, and since they are over the wheel well you do not loose bed space.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welded some 1/2" bolts to 3" long 1/4" plates; locked with Masterlock.. the track'll tear out before the mount.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I talked to chris today He is gonna send me a quote but he said since he has such a low demand on off road parts they have been making parts for boats instead.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Can still make them for you guys, Will have 10 sets ready by mid. March.
Got any pics of what they look like? What price?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
nice! how much?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
nice I'm in! I'll PM for more info

·
Registered
99 Posts
PM sent also looking for a set. will I be able to mount the highlift and keep my vinyl bed cover on? looks like theres enough clearance but not sure based on pictures.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
PM sent also looking for a set. will I be able to mount the highlift and keep my vinyl bed cover on? looks like theres enough clearance but not sure based on pictures.
Hopefully my set will arrive by this weekend and I will install them immediatly (unless it snows again). I've got cover on my bed too, so once installed we will all know the answer to this question.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts