Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm curious to see what everyone's favorite utilitrak accessory is. Post some pics of your favorite!

Also, where did you buy them? How did you make them?

Especially interested in any sort of Road Bike mounts!!

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Rockymounts Clutch SD (now called the "Driveshaft HM"):

These can do 20mm thru-axle, 15mm thru-axle, and 9mm skewer/QR - super versatile. They're built really strong (they're heavy!), the bikes don't move or sway at all when mounted, and the built-in key locks sealed the deal for me.

They have less expensive ones that only do 9mm QR, but since I mountain bike I needed this one.

www.rockymounts.com

Reactions: JJBFrontier128

·
Registered
801 Posts
CCR bed sport makes some nice stuff. I have two of their bolt in tie downs. They are strong enough to hold a motorcycle for long distances

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rockymounts Clutch SD (now called the "Driveshaft HM"):

These can do 20mm thru-axle, 15mm thru-axle, and 9mm skewer/QR - super versatile. They're built really strong (they're heavy!), the bikes don't move or sway at all when mounted, and the built-in key locks sealed the deal for me.

They have less expensive ones that only do 9mm QR, but since I mountain bike I needed this one.

www.rockymounts.com
This is exactly what I need! How did you mount it in the utilitrak?

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
It comes with the hardware. It's designed to mount into the Utili-track, check the website.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a very similar mount, made by Rocky Mounts. What I like most is that the center bolt that holds it in can't be accessed by a Torx tip when it is locked. The locking latch folds down in front of it. So someone can't steal the mount even when my bike is out of it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
I have a very similar mount, made by Rocky Mounts. What I like most is that the center bolt that holds it in can't be accessed by a Torx tip when it is locked. The locking latch folds down in front of it. So someone can't steal the mount even when my bike is out of it.
I like that one, it wasn't out yet when I bought mine back in 2014. Although I wonder if it'll fit underneath my Tonneau

·
Registered
26 Posts
I ended up taking someone else's idea from here and made this bike mount. Delta Bike fork from Amazon for 15 bucks, spring nuts from Lowes or HD for 4 bucks and some bolts and washers for a buck. So 20 bucks for one. Ended up making 2 for me and my wife's bike and it works great, no issue at all.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts