Nissan Frontier Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just took these off my truck last weekend in favor of some Bilstein 5100s. These are pretty low mileage (~23K) with no damage or leaks. Cosmetically, there is minor surface rust on the shock bodies (winter salt...) and some scuffs on the shock bodies where the covers have been rubbing. I'm willing to ship for additional cost or we can meet up if you're in Metro Detroit. Thanks!

SOLD

·
Registered
81 Posts
New to Frontiers. Does the Pro-4x have different springs as well or no? Interested in your shocks. Shipping to 71446.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New to Frontiers. Does the Pro-4x have different springs as well or no? Interested in your shocks. Shipping to 71446.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sending you a PM with the shipping quote. Pro-4X's use the same springs as regular Frontiers, so you would be able to swap over your springs and be good to go.

·
Registered
896 Posts
What brand are the ones you took off and what year is your Pro 4X? I have a 2005 Nismo King Cab that came with Bilstein. Can you post some pictures if possible? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What brand are the ones you took off and what year is your Pro 4X? I have a 2005 Nismo King Cab that came with Bilstein. Can you post some pictures if possible? Thanks in advance.
Pics are attached. These are the standard Pro-4X Bilsteins. I had some in the original post, but I guess the links are dead. Thanks for the interest!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1. Are they still available? If so, how much?

2. What year are they from?
1. $100+shipping. I can get you a shipping quote, if you send me your zip code. I have someone who has offered to purchase them, but I haven't received payment yet.

2. These came off a 2015.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.