Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, some of you on the board live in a city in which you drive an offroad vehicle...

Some of you have absolutely gone off road where you probably shouldn't have... but subconsciously you needed to.

Post some pictures! Lets see this!

I wish I had some better ones to show for now, maybe I'll find some... This was when I lived in draper utah last year... I use to live in central utah, Emery county, offroad country... San Rafael desert and not too far from moab... including we've got mountains and mountains of trails and places to see. I'm back in emery county and lovin it and can't wait to get my frontier all up and ready for the offroad life here.

Panda Express
looks quite dinky but i'll tell ya what, that was some darn packed snow, it was pretty slick, heh!

Also in draper on the point of the mountain, closed area, but I couldnt help myself

In draper again, where new apartments were being built by the train tracks... still, couldn't help myself

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Mall Crawlers UNITE!!!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
thats when so keep on hitting in the gas. say o s*** after u get over it and see the damages

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
^^ love it!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

·
Senior Forum Moderator
1,138 Posts
I love how you also stayed precisely withing the lines of the parking space when you pulled up on the snow bank. Nice work. :goodjob:

·
Registered
249 Posts
yeah, theres a road in the backround of mine..

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts