Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after having my CC for over a year now, didnt see much happening here regarding door panel improvemets, so this week I took my frontier to the upholstery shop, my interior is tan leather so they put a matching vinyl on the door above the armrest all the way to the bottom of the window. I have to say it looks so so so good. Cost 75 dollars per door. Very pleased with it. i am sort of new here, dont have any pictures posted yet, I will try to get some out this weekend to show how good the improved door panels look.

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
hmmm.... le cc's had a small panel of leather or fabric upholstery (depending on what you had) on the front doors above the arm rest factory (at least on my 06). did yours, or do u have an se with aftermarket leather? did you just add the same to the rears and then go down the door also?

cant wait to see pics.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mine is an se, added after market leather, i have seen the insert on some LE models, when i get the pics on here you will see, the LE models have an insert with the door panel showing around the insert, this one is covered all way up to window and all the way back to end of door, i did do the back too, wasnt planning on it, miscommunication at the shop, he did back too, which of course is probably the better way, it looks good. I dont plan on doing anything further down on them below the armrest, i asked the shop about doing the top glove compartment door, he looked at it and reccommended against it (or he was busy, not sure) i do plan on gettings pics on this weekend, for me it was exactly what i had been looking for to improve the dull interior, thanks for your reply

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm curious, are the panels padded? That's my only beef with mine is where my bony elbow sits on that door ledge as I drive. I have the same color scheme as you and I think a padded panel would look really nice and make my left arm a bit more comfy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts