Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I just finished installing leaf spring helpers and I decided to snap a few shots of the truck. It was only outside in my driveway so the scenery is nothing nice. I will have to go somewhere and take some good shots soon.

As you can see..I installed window visors. They are the in-channel windowflectors.

Go Jr.!! Woo-Hooo

You can see a little bit of the leaf spring helper.

I am still debating on the lift...Can't make up my mind.
Thanks for looking! Peace

·
Registered
733 Posts
looking good, and your truck looks clean

I am thinking of spray painting the helper springs with flat black

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah I thought about that too....I guess you could get newspaper and just tape off everything around it. I really dont feel like taking them off ya know? I think I have some black grill paint I might use.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Echelon,

Looks good! Where you from? The background looks familiar!

Kevin

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sup bro..I live in Helena. I see your from B'ham too??

·
Registered
51 Posts
Holy [email protected]!! I live in Helena too! I can't believe I got that from the background in your picture! I just thought, "Man, that looks like.... here!"

I live in Plantation South, near City Hall.

Kevin

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet! I live in Royal Pines. I think I have seen that truck around. We should get together sometime and wash em.

·
Registered
171 Posts
ReUnited and it feels so gooooddd, LOL, its a old song. Thats cool as s#!t you guys are neighbors and didnt know it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
06NissFront6-spSE said:
ReUnited and it feels so gooooddd, LOL, its a old song. Thats cool as s#!t you guys are neighbors and didnt know it.
:lol: I'm old enough to remember when that song was a new release...

Echelon,

I don't know if you've seen my truck around. I just got it three weeks ago, and have been at Ft. Knox for two weeks! Just got back to town Friday. It got a bath as soon as I got in town as I reduced the bug population between KY and here by a great deal!

Thinking about getting a tonneau cover and would really love to upgrade the stock (non-RF) stereo.

Kevin

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh ok, well someone around here has one just like it then. :D Anyways, I definitely recommend upgrading your headunit. I have an Alpine in mine and it sounds so much clearer. I have had a lot of HU's and Alpine is my favorite. I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
06NissFront6-spSE said:
I know is it not? When I had my civic I met someone that lived close and we did a lot of work on our cars together. It's a small world afterall!!! I think thats an older song! :lol:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Echelon said:
Oh ok, well someone around here has one just like it then. :D Anyways, I definitely recommend upgrading your headunit. I have an Alpine in mine and it sounds so much clearer. I have had a lot of HU's and Alpine is my favorite. I highly recommend it.
Yeah,

I went to Radioactive today and got a bit of sticker shock. For a Sony Xplod HU plus 4 speakers (Memphis something) plus installation was $572.00! :roll:

Plus, I really would like a Bazooka 100w self-powered sub, maybe a 6" if it would fit under the rear seat.

(I'm not over the hill yet, still like my rock 'n' roll!)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's cool, the Alpine is not really that much...I will look it up.

P.S. You listen to TOOL?

I've got the new single on my comp and it is sick! Best rock since there last album.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Echelon said:
That's cool, the Alpine is not really that much...I will look it up.

P.S. You listen to TOOL?

I've got the new single on my comp and it is sick! Best rock since there last album.
Yep, I like teh Tool. I mostly listen to alternative / heavy rock on my MP3 player in the truck. :D

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Like Storm NISMO said, I shoulda got that color. The truck looks great.

OkieScot

·
Registered
226 Posts
sorry to jack the thread here, but how do the aftermarket decks fit in the dash??? in my S-10 the dash kit stuck out an inch and looked kinda tacky. I was considering putting an Alpine head unit in the storage area below the fan controls and then putting a screen in place of the stock head unit. I also have 2 amps, 2 alpine 6x9's and a JL 8w3 sub i wanna put in there.
nice lookin truck by the way

·
Registered
51 Posts
Snarf,

Check out the interior mods section. Lots of people have upgraded their stereo and talk about their experiences in there. Good info!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts