Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now cracking 8k miles on my Frontier 4.0 V6. They only thing I can say I hate is the limited turn radius (and in my case, the lack of power locks since I got the stripped-down model).

Anyone know if Apple Carplay update is coming for Frontiers?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am now cracking 8k miles on my Frontier 4.0 V6. They only thing I can say I hate is the limited turn radius (and in my case, the lack of power locks since I got the stripped-down model).

Anyone know if Apple Carplay update is coming for Frontiers?
Apple CarPlay is available for any car or truck. Plenty of great head units available way better than all the factory options. Pioneer, Kenwood, JVC, Alpine, and a lot of chinese knockoffs I haven’t dare try.

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
And if one wants high fidelity, then the best place to start is replacing the head unit.

·
Registered
324 Posts
And if one wants high fidelity, then the best place to start is replacing the head unit.
Do those new hi-fis include a turntable?

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
I'm still 'delighted' my iPod doesn't skip...even when I shake it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Listened to a 30 year old copy of the Grateful Dead's Without a Net on cassette tape in my 2001 Acura with a Bose system in it(tape and 6 disc in trunk) Sounds better than my Frontiers radio with a CD in it comprised of MP3s. So there's that. LOL.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm still 'delighted' my iPod doesn't skip...even when I shake it.
Funny, I just turned off the shake and delete option on my iPhone and that’s exactly what I thought, how come the music doesn’t skip when I shake it! ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts