Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On advice of trusted friends I drove 2 hours to this multigenerational family run dealership and had a great experience. Jarrett My salesman wasn’t pushy and knew his product line and inventory. The GM (Mark) was low key and not the usual GM experience, very nice. My buying of the Frontier was a most pleasant time... can say it was refreshing compared to other experiences I have had. Tynan’s will get my future service business when it comes due

·
Registered
132 Posts
That's great to hear. When I was shopping for my Frontier, it was between the one I saw at Carmax in Loveland, which I ended up buying, and another at Tynan's. I spoke to a sales rep on the phone and he was very helpful. By the time I got to go looking on my day off, the one at Tynan's was sold.

·
Registered
94 Posts
On advice of trusted friends I drove 2 hours to this multigenerational family run dealership and had a great experience. Jarrett My salesman wasn’t pushy and knew his product line and inventory. The GM (Mark) was low key and not the usual GM experience, very nice. My buying of the Frontier was a most pleasant time... can say it was refreshing compared to other experiences I have had. Tynan’s will get my future service business when it comes due

Bought mine at Tynans in aurora, worked out great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts