Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all. I've searched past posts and the stickies and didn't see this particular question asked, so my apologies if this is a duplicate.

I just purchased a 2019 Frontier SV and am adding a non-OEM fog light kit from Winjet. I believe the stock fog light plug will fit into the aftermarket housing so that I can use the stock wiring.

I would like to search junkyards for an OEM turn signal stalk with the fog light option. I believe any 2005-2019 Frontier with fog lights will work, but I would like to find what other vehicles have the same part. I believe the 2011-2015 Xterra is interchangable? Are there any other models/years as well?

I'll just use the kit wiring and switch if no luck, but it couldn't hurt to ask! Thanks again.

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
2,788 Posts
Here's a good place to start. There are so many different part #'s listed and different vehicle fitments too. Hope you can figure it out.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Where are you located? I have an OEM stalk from my 2018 SV that has fog lights. I recently replaced it (at 21k miles) with one that has the auto headlights, so it's just taking up space. I'd be glad to sell it for cheap.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are you located? I have an OEM stalk from my 2018 SV that has fog lights. I recently replaced it (at 21k miles) with one that has the auto headlights, so it's just taking up space. I'd be glad to sell it for cheap.

I sent a PM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts