Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my battery went dead and my electrical was acting weird. I charged the battery and started the truck. The digital gauge that shows your transfer case status (whether you're in 2wd or 4wd) wasn't working. The orange light was on but the picture of the drivelines and tires was completely gone. Also the amber colored 4wd light was on in the upper left corner. I shut the truck off for a minute and the 4wd went away and the driveline picture came back. Now for some reason my front corner marker lights and the turn signal lights aren't on at all. The rear ones work fine and the front flash when you have the turn signals on and when you lock the truck with the key fob they flash but when i have my headlight switch on the front markers and turn signal bulbs won't come on? Could this be a fuse? I thought usually the fuse was for front and rear combined but maybe not on Nissans.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just a shot in the dark, but I would check the bulbs to be sure they didn't blow. I would also disconnect the battery for a few min and reconnect to reset the computer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.