Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've finally picked up the new washer nozzels that I ordered a couple of weeks ago and I am attempting to replace them on my own. I opened the hood and found two black clips and about 10 clips under the weather stip that hold the cowl in place. However, I can't figure out why the cowl won't come loose now. I appears as though it is snapped down and I can't reach them. Urghh... Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
20,352 Posts
So, I've finally picked up the new washer nozzels that I ordered a couple of weeks ago and I am attempting to replace them on my own. I opened the hood and found two black clips and about 10 clips under the weather stip that hold the cowl in place. However, I can't figure out why the cowl won't come loose now. I appears as though it is snapped down and I can't reach them. Urghh... Any suggestions?
Are your nozzles mounted above or below the nozzle tower in the cowl? My old unpainted cowl had them mounted below where you had to remove it to replace the nozzles. My new (painted) cowl has nozzles that clip into the top.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.