Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, does anyone have any experience with this tonneau cover? Specifically, does in interfere with the bed extender .... if so equipped? I have read only one review that does state that it will work but I would like more confirmation if possible! I, just yesterday, took my cap off for the first time since I have owned the truck .... new look takes some getting used to! I think the lack of cap will suit my needs better but I still want a cover I can use that allows easier access to the entire bed ... mainly for kayaks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the TruXport and a 2013 with the utilitrack rails and the bed extender. No problems to report, they coexist nicely. I had my cover professionally installed. Of course you have to roll back the cover part way to flip the extender. But like I said no issues and I do like my Truxport rollup cover. I've had it for two years with no issues. I do put some 303 protectant on it from time to time to keep it looking nice. BTW I have the CC with the LWB but I don't see how that would make a difference. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
I have the CC with the LWB but I don't see how that would make a difference. Good luck.
Shouldn't make a difference other than the spacing of the mounting clamps

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have a Truxedo LoPro & so far like every thing about it (unlike the ARE topper I had on my last truck). The lopro doesn’t leak or let water in (unlike, well... you know...).

It does not interfere with using the bed extender, and operates/latches/seals without having to remove/mod the tailgate “spoiler”.

It’s nice & tight & makes no noise while driving. I’d buy another in a heartbeat. Hope this helps!

Attachments

·
Registered
968 Posts
+3 here, my 2014 came used and has a Truxedo on it, great cover, no issues so far and is a solid, water-tite performer. I think I recall once after passing through a basic Maryland typhoon at speed that there was a little water in the bed but I've never had any damp with normal rains or usage. They are a bit pricey though, so I'm very glad mine came already installed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FYI All, I did end up going with the TruXport and it is great!! Perfect fit, water tight, no interference with anything else and super easy to install and use!! I definitely recommend this for anyone looking!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
IrishRED
Nissan Frontier Forum
Welcome to our Nissan Frontier Forum! A premier community to share your mods and builds. Chat with like-minded Frontier owners.
Full Forum Listing