Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2017 Frontier King Cab. It was garaged and in great shape. Looking to sell the Truxedo tonneau cover--I was told that the cover was installed 2 years ago. It's in great shape with no rips, abrasions or discolorations in the vinyl. I would love to sell it locally in Janesville, WI, but I would be willing to ship if there is little interest in the immediate area. It looks like it sells for around $300 new, so I'm thinking $120 would be a fair price. All of the hardware and velcro straps are in place and work perfectly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!
IMG_9653.jpg
IMG_9656.jpg
IMG_9658.jpg

·
Registered
Great truck
1,020 Posts
Are you putting a camper or hard cover on? I would keep it, if not. Then you can carry stuff that gets damaged by wind easier, like plants.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm definitely going to do another cover. I'm leaning in the direction of a hardcover. I've got to use the truck in the winter and I travel quite a bit(or used to) for work--so while it's parked at the airport or bus terminal for a week or so at a time they'll be less of a chance of me coming back with a slit in it. If I go soft cover again, it will be one I can completely remove and leave in the garage.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Coondawg! This is still available. I can also ship quite a bit easier now. Was able to get a box from another Truxedo tonneau cover.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a 2019 SV KC that I could use this on, Where are you ? so I can figure shipping . That is f you still have it .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Oh sorry, guess I should have read all of your post , I see you are in Janesville, WI . about what does it weigh ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm a horrible judge of weight--I'd guess about 15-20 lbs? The rails seem to be made out of aluminum, so they are fairly light--The tonneau and the crossbars are where the weight is at. Where are you located at? Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm a horrible judge of weight--I'd guess about 15-20 lbs? The rails seem to be made out of aluminum, so they are fairly light--The tonneau and the crossbars are where the weight is at. Where are you located at? Thanks!
western Washington, Tacoma

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you can get me a zip code to ship to, I can box it up and have the mailroom at work figure out an exact shipping cost(FedEx ground). Give me a day or two......

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

The weight was 27lbs. Cost to ship FedEx ground to Tacoma is right around $30 to a business address--She needed an actual address for an exact amount. I'd have no issue just calling it $150 shipped regardless if it was a business or personal address. I wrapped the rails and hardware in bubble wrap and have everything completely secure. Let me know--Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
View attachment 321875 View attachment 321876

The weight was 27lbs. Cost to ship FedEx ground to Tacoma is right around $30 to a business address--She needed an actual address for an exact amount. I'd have no issue just calling it $150 shipped regardless if it was a business or personal address. I wrapped the rails and hardware in bubble wrap and have everything completely secure. Let me know--Thanks!
Done, I'm at work now, I'll contact you later from home and figure out details if that's alright.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts