Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm trying to dress up my new purchase with a tonneau. And though I thought I was going with the Bakflip mx4 or the fold a cover g4 I have been thinking of going a little bit more affordable. But oddly when I first got pricing for the mx4 and then the undercover flex. The rep via autoanything chat gave me great pricing. When I went back another time for the deuce pricing it was much less of an aggressive price from one guy and regular msrp from another rep..
Have you guys noticed differences in pricing from different reps? Is there a better way to go about this, maybe calling someone specific. Is there another vendor recommended?
Basically if I get a good price on the deuce I think that's what I'm going with, but if not it may just make sense to go with the mx4

And another point, can someone recommend a tailgate strut for our trucks,? Mines a 2016 and I'm having a though time finding one

Thanks guys and gals

·
Super Moderator
10,425 Posts
Buy from a reputable vendor, getting the best price usually comes at a price that bites you if something is off once you receive the product.

Clint

1 - 3 of 3 Posts