Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey all just got back from the show in orlando... lots of nice trucks and some hot chicks! pics arent the best but here ya go!

o, the parking lot was actually just as interesting as what was going on inside haha

and here it is!!!

o and i bought a 10$ rear recovery hitch at the swap meet!

did it work>?

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Okay, I have to say this first, Why wasn't I told about this? Where is my memo?

Okay, with that out of the way. I have to say, nice pics. I find it funny that there is a ridgeline in the parking lot, lol.

Then the truck with the dual shocks in the front and rear (fox), what is up with his front suspension? Looks like it has zero flex. Kinda looks as if they used a drop bracket and then re-installed the UCAs into the LCAs OEM spot.

Lastly, why is it that the EQUATOR gets all the support now. Why can't they just realize it was the Frontier first and the Equator is just sloppy seconds. Every time I see that tent thou, it makes me want to buy/build one.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was free admission!! well parking was technically 8 bucks but well worth it for all the cool free stuff i got! hahah

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hah alright deal! traffic was nuts, i made the mistake of getting of the turnpike with a 4th of a tank... probably would have been pushing my truck(due to bumper to bumper garbage trying to find parking) if it wasnt for my 5 gallon can i had in the back.

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
lots of nice trucks and some hot chicks!
I gotta call foul here.
You said hot chickS <---- plural . . . I only saw one hot chick dude.
You holding out on the pictures?

Just kidding, looks like it was a fun time there.
Lotsa cool vehicles to check out, oh and hot chickS. ;)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the other "chicks" wer hooter's girls with i think it was ready lift... i got them to sign a poster but no pic +[

1 - 9 of 9 Posts