Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm gonna be making a trip up to Garner for some camping and I can't find any sites that have a tent to fit a 2007 nissan frontier CREW CAB Short Bed. Do they even make these? If so I'd appreciate some feedback... and yes I searched the forums before I asked but didn't find any info for my model.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checked them out and niether of them seem to be for a SHORT BED.

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
I checked them out and niether of them seem to be for a SHORT BED.
The truck selection at The NISMO Shop is already on CC Regular Bed. The drop down shows KC and CC long bed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Short bed = Crew Cab bed..... unless there is a smaller bed then THAT! :|

short bed doesn't equal crew cab. some crew cabs have long beds. anyway thanks for the site. gonna order it tomorrow! Thanks again! ...just need to find a good air matress now.

The truck selection at The NISMO Shop is already on CC Regular Bed. The drop down shows KC and CC long bed.
Thanks Mdawg. didn't even pay attention to the drop box lol. thanks.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hey guys. I'm gonna be making a trip up to Garner for some camping and I can't find any sites that have a tent to fit a 2007 nissan frontier CREW CAB Short Bed. Do they even make these? If so I'd appreciate some feedback... and yes I searched the forums before I asked but didn't find any info for my model.
I was just down in Concan the other day, waters a little low to float without a little walking. But still clear as day and cold as night. Take lots of pics, Ill be in Leaky 2 weekends from now.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Wonder if that tent would work in earlier models? Probably so

·
Registered
354 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts