Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went wheeling today and my truck got stuck in 4LOW and I cant get it out. When you switch it over to 4HIGH is flashes 4LOW and everything is engaged. When you switch it to 2WD the 4LOW flashes and the front wheels on the screen and T case flash. I drove to my friends going 25mph and pissed off some people. If you know a fix to this it would be great other then that I have to take it in. Thanks in advance..........

·
Registered
832 Posts
Make sure the switch is set to 4LO before starting the truck since it's stuck in 4LO.

Put your foot on the brake. KEEP it on the brake.

Put the truck in NEUTRAL

Switch the switch to 4HI/2wd

.. should come out without an issue... If it does not, the gears may be under a bit of stress, Put it in drive and coast foward, while coasting ... switch to neutral, then put your foot back on the brake and stop .. and switch it.

The system will NOT engage or disengage low-range if the brake is not applied and if not in neutral.

Some people say it MUST be in park, on my 05 4x4 nismo, GOTTA be in neutral.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TY got it fixed.......

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
How did he fix it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Make sure the switch is set to 4LO before starting the truck since it's stuck in 4LO.

Put your foot on the brake. KEEP it on the brake.

Put the truck in NEUTRAL

Switch the switch to 4HI/2wd

.. should come out without an issue... If it does not, the gears may be under a bit of stress, Put it in drive and coast foward, while coasting ... switch to neutral, then put your foot back on the brake and stop .. and switch it.

The system will NOT engage or disengage low-range if the brake is not applied and if not in neutral.

Some people say it MUST be in park, on my 05 4x4 nismo, GOTTA be in neutral.
Thanks help us out too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts