Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: idk whats wront with my truck...i got it maybe a month ago and last two nights it keepps beeping...like four beeps every 10-25 minutes...it does this all night. any ideas what is wrong??

·
Registered
513 Posts
Tpms?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
That was my guess too.... check all 4 tires for tire pressure
Is there a light on dash that lookis like an exclamation point in parethesis? That would be tpms like folks have stated.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it is only beeping when the truck is off...it is a series of4 beeps and it does it allnight long whenever its off it does this.... today my light showed for low tire pressure....could the beepswhen its offbe a warningit waz losing air slowly and a decline in psi?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
That is crazy talk! The truck will not beep at you to say it has this or that problem. At least not if there is no keys in it. C'mon guys lets think reasonable here! Something is effed up in your truck and you sould see the dealer pronto!

·
Registered
318 Posts
:confused: idk whats wront with my truck...i got it maybe a month ago and last two nights it keepps beeping...like four beeps every 10-25 minutes...it does this all night. any ideas what is wrong??
Replace the car battery - having one that isn't quite right, can cause some funky issues.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts