Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dates are to be decided. Either November 5 or 6th. Or November 12or 13. If you are interested in going please respond with the date that works for you. The weekend with the most available will be the deciding factor. I also have this cross posted on the Georgia frontier club Facebook page. If you are a Georgia resident you can join there.
The more the merrier. So far there have been a free guys from the Facebook page wanting to go, so well make a day out of it. Meet in Helen, go drive tray mnt Rd and come down chimney mnt Rd or visa versa. Go back to Helen, eat, and then possibly go down to Dicks Creek for more trails.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I think I could make it the weekend of the 5th. The 13th def wont work.
Right now we're shooting for one of the Sundays.

Myself and another guy can do either of the Sundays day for sure. For me, I'd prefer the second weekend but it's not a big deal either way

·
Registered
13 Posts
Right now we're shooting for one of the Sundays.

Myself and another guy can do either of the Sundays day for sure. For me, I'd prefer the second weekend but it's not a big deal either way

Ok I will see when the time is closer, maybe plans may change. Its about a 2 hour drive or so for me but I definitely am interested.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright guys I'm making the decision for Sunday November 6th. I've got three or four guys from the Facebook page that want that weekend too. If you guys want to do both days, 5th and 6th. We can talk about it. Right now as it site, Sunday 6th is the day!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Alright guys I'm making the decision for Sunday November 6th. I've got three or four guys from the Facebook page that want that weekend too. If you guys want to do both days, 5th and 6th. We can talk about it. Right now as it site, Sunday 6th is the day!

Sounds good ..... And the first day of the daylight savings time change

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That means it gets darker earlier. Dang it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm In. Theres talk among my friends and I to camp near by on sat the 5th. maybe we set a camp site for all those who want to camp as well.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think there is going to be
a pretty decent turn out as long as everyone shows up that says they are. I'm estimating right now between 15-20 trucks and other vehicles

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
I think there is going to be
a pretty decent turn out as long as everyone shows up that says they are. I'm estimating right now between 15-20 trucks and other vehicles

Sounds Good!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kckfl349
Esteban1
Bhowdy
Are you three still coming next Sunday on the 6th?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm new to Atlanta. Where are your favorite camping places in north GA? Thx.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't go camping but there are probably so many that they can't all be listed. The Appalachian trail runs through north ga so there would be a lot there and a lot of primitive sites as well.
If you are I treated in trail rides, join us next weekend on the 6th for a trail ride in Helen. The more the merrier. It's going to be on tray mountain road

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm new to Atlanta. Where are your favorite camping places in north GA? Thx.
Wife and I have been exploring recently too for finding camping spots and the Cohutta WMA has places you can camp out at.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thx for the help. Unfortunately I cannot make it. Next time.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
I plan on being there

Kckfl349
Esteban1
Bhowdy
Are you three still coming next Sunday on the 6th?

Reactions: d7k8

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Only a couple more days guys!!! Woot woot!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright. We got a couple people from the Georgia frontier page going, I think three from Tennessee. So if you want to join us , come on down. We'll be meeting at 10am in Helen GA Sunday morning. The parking lot with the dollar general and Mexican restaurant.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts