Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$300 shipped.
This is a 3906 E-Maxx that has seen a lot of use but is still in great shape. This truck NEVER gave me a problem. Only thing that ever broke was the rear bulkhead.
There are Traxxas Big Bore shocks pictured, they are not included, the regular shocks will be put back on and may need oil in them.
Speaking of which, there is no rear bulkhead on this truck. I never replaced it but this leaves you the option to either go with another plastic one (any local hobby shop carries them) or upgrade to an aluminum unit.
This truck has a Novak 2s smart stop so that lipo batteries can be used on it. The Novak 14.4v ESC is on here (best ESC Traxxas used on these trucks, imo).

Extras included:
*Front 3905 Bulkhead
*2x 5000mah 2s SPC lipo batteries. ($95)
*Tony's Screws 238-piece socket head screw kit, it is UNUSED. ($30)
*Integy spring set - 4 Brown (Extra Hard), 4 Green (Super Hard), 4 Red (Hard), 4 Purple (Medium), 4 Blue (Soft). ($15)
*Thunder T6 5-in-1 Balance Charger/Discharger for 1-6 Cell Lipo/Lilo/LiFe + 1-15 Cell Nimh/NiCD w/ AC adapter. ($50)
The truck is dirty, most will come off with compressed air. Only reason I am getting rid of this truck is because I don't have time for the hobby anymore, unfortunately.
All this truck needs to run is a rear bulkhead ( $8 ) and charging up the batteries. The rear body mount posts ( $6 ) should be replaced while it is apart.

·
Registered
159 Posts
How about trade for rockfort fosgate 10in sub, enclosure, 600w amp, fused 4g wire, rca cables - basically everything needed to run an amp minus a ground cable?

Lou

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How about trade for rockfort fosgate 10in sub, enclosure, 600w amp, fused 4g wire, rca cables - basically everything needed to run an amp minus a ground cable?

Lou
PM me the model #'s for the sub and amp, pics would be great too. Especially of the enclosure. :goodjob:

·
Registered
159 Posts
The stuff is at my dad's house... its got to be at least 6 years old. Its by no means professional quality but it was the "better" option from Best Buy when I worked there and bought it. It will boom boom.

The box is custom. I cut down the original box to fit in my old standard cab.

You could reseal the box and perhaps add a small port, throw in a new 10in sub, and you'd have a real solid setup. As it is it will be good.

Lou

·
Registered
524 Posts
man if it was gas i would have been all over this...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts