Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Nissan Frontier and I just purchased the ScanGuage II from Advanced Auto. Hooked it up and keyed the codes in from the ScanGauge web page and I can read the transmission temperature on my Frontier. The ScanGauge gives a lot of other info as it connects to the OBDII. When you get to the ScanGauge web site to to (Tab) SUPPORT CENTER > X - GAUGE COMMANDS > OBDII > AND go down to Nissan/ Infinity. 2008+ frontiers and titans are supported. You can see 93 degrees F TFT (Transmission Fluid Temperature) in my picture. It is cold here today and I just ran he tuck just a little and that is why you see 93 degrees. I called this TFT (transmission Fluid temperature) when I named it. You can call it anything you want. This info is extracted from the ECM from sensors located in the transmission. You set the name up from the information you input into the ScanGaugeII . Also note the 181wt which is the coolant temperature in the engine. I have read many people wanting to monitor their transmission temperature. Don't get no easier that this.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts