Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will any of you guys please take pictures of your towing harness mine hasnt worked since i bought the truck and now i know why

there is something sappose to be inside the cab under the dash that the wires connect to i dont know what the previous owner did but he cut the wires and looks like he took something out before he sold the truck

please help

thank you
grant

·
Registered
306 Posts
There used to be an instruction sheet on Courtesy Nissan for the Nissan kit. I installed the kit and don't know how pictures are going to help. There might be a wire near the glovebox to draw power for the harness. There is also a seperate fuse so you don't blow your tail lights if the the trailer fuse blows.

·
Super Moderator
11,620 Posts
First generation didn't have a trailer brake/harness connector under the dash. The Titan and Frontier first got it in 2005.

Clint

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
its in the wiring near the frame near the passenger side brake light. the harness is actually a plug that hooks up between the plug connecting the brake lights.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i think my harness is ghetto rigged mine runes along the driver side frame rail

1 - 7 of 7 Posts