Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'd be interested in meeting some dudes in the San Diego area. I know of plenty of cool trails down in Anza Borrego and in the Palomar mountain area.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i’m Open for adventure. I’ve been to azusa canyon, hungry valley, pilot truck trail, cleghorn, been to Oceano dunes countless times... don’t necessarily have to do the same trails. I’ve been interested in going to big bear... Anza borrego sounds cool also. My truck is a stock 2007 nismo 4wd, only upgrade I have are all terrain tires so I might be limited to easy/moderate trails.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live in a small town called Ramona in San Diego county and we have 3 trails 1 is super easy I’ve seen a Prius make it and 1 that’s moderate I’ve done it in my frontier with 2wheel except the top part you need 4x4 for that and a v8 helps, and then we have one super difficult trail that I would only recommend doing in a truck designed specifically for trails

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you guys wanna shoot me a text we can get something going in socal. I'm located in Oceanside. 2006 LE 4x4 in the processing of doing a titan swap with a m226 in the rear with a locker.

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey sounds like fun and maybe some time soon idk if you guys read the news but my town kinda caught on fire today

·
Registered
695 Posts
That sucks. Hope all will be ok with you & your fam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts