Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2017 Cayenne Red SV CC 4x4, Auto
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I honestly traded a 2011 Mercedes Luxury C300 4matic for my Frontier. Salesman couldn't believe it. He said to me, "Nobody trades a Mercedes for a truck!" Well, I wouldnt have but we wanted a small camper and I needed a tow vehicle but I didn't want a full size. I felt that the Fronty has big truck attitude in a mid-size. Plus everyone online said they have owned multiple Frontys with no problems or regrets. Sold me! We bought a Rockwood GeoPro G19FBS and the Fronty seems to handle it fine. We're getting ready to go through the mountains to NC soon. Hopefully without issue 馃. I tow with a WDH and sway control which works great and installed a brake controller with OEM harness.
Frontier Trailer.JPG

Registered
Thats a dope trailer! Congrats on the new truck!!! Welcome to the party :cool:

Registered
Welcome Briggs and I'll bet you'll find the Nissan more reliable and much cheaper to repair than anything wearing a three-point star. I never owned a Mercedes but my experience with MINI / BMW left me with the conclusion that that was my one and only BMW, ever.
Nice trailer BTW, we are camper hunting ourselves right now, we have a Condo in Maine and are intending to do some camping out on the lumber access trails.

Reactions: RobFrisco415

Registered
2017 Cayenne Red SV CC 4x4, Auto
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Briggs and I'll bet you'll find the Nissan more reliable and much cheaper to repair than anything wearing a three-point star. I never owned a Mercedes but my experience with MINI / BMW left me with the conclusion that that was my one and only BMW, ever.
Nice trailer BTW, we are camper hunting ourselves right now, we have a Condo in Maine and are intending to do some camping out on the lumber access trails.
Thank you! We love our GeoPro. Check them out if you can. They also make another camper line called E Pro. If you're wanting to boondock, this is the camper!

Registered
Welcome to the forum Briggs, nice camper but you picked a beautiful truck, That color is Awesome!

Registered
Hello everyone this is my first post, I do not mean to hijack the thread but I just so happen to have been browsing the site and found this thread. I happen have both a 2017 C300 (W205) and a 2018 Frontier. I traded in my Silverado for my Frontier over the weekend. GM is terrible I will only drive Japanese pickups from now on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts