Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As title states. I wanna invest some money, and would like to down grade my truck. I would like to either trade for a 2001-ish with the remainder in cash

OR

Sell all the aftermarket pieces for cheap plus your stock parts and trade the truck in as a stocker

Here is what I would do if I parted it out.....
I would like to trade my wheels and tires for your stock wheels and tires and $300.
The tires have about 4k miles on them. As good as new. That's my wedding ring in there.

My head lights, strait up for your stockers.

My 2 inch body lift for $100

My brand new un-used sliders, $130

Trade me grilles, strait up, no money

3 inch PRG suspension spacer lift $100.

My brand new un-installed KMA "wincher" front bumper. Your stocker plus $300. ( this was $735 shipped)

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
where did you get the grille im trying to find more pics of it? I might come up and get it.

NEVERMIND FOUND IT

·
Registered
2020 Toyota 4runner TRDOR
4,593 Posts
well, I would trade you, but it would have to be a straight across trade. Im going for the same effect right now. Im considering a VW car, but im keeping the truck for now.

·
Registered
854 Posts
These sliders?

Did you already make brackets and gussets? is it ready to bolt and play?

Also for the lights, do they have the black background inside or silver... ive seen two versions on line... i want this one..

And that grill.... Intresting...

·
Registered
660 Posts
would love the headlights if ur up for shipping them. I would gladly pay for shipping and up for the body lift but i wouldnt be able to till the 19th.

oh and oneday or two day will work its up too u

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
what are you investing in for a couple hundred bucks that you would be recovering? or are you just needing to squeeze a little extra cash from somewhere?

witch sliders?
yes, they are made from a witch. broomstick and hat sold separately.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
what are you investing in for a couple hundred bucks that you would be recovering? or are you just needing to squeeze a little extra cash from somewhere?

yes, they are made from a witch. broomstick and hat sold separately.
Because I'm selling the truck too. It blue books for 15K and I wanna sell it and buy a 5Kish truck. Have 10k to play with.

These sliders?

Did you already make brackets and gussets? is it ready to bolt and play?

Also for the lights, do they have the black background inside or silver... ive seen two versions on line... i want this one..

And that grill.... Intresting...
Yup that's them! I have everything needed, you just gotta weld it together. I have the brakes and all.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Bro, you change your mind like a light switch. Seriously...

Do you have a list of what is spoken for as of yet? I'll do the lights and grill if they are up. What size are the tires? Do you have a spare that is the same?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Dude what the hell is wrong with you!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Dude what the hell is wrong with you!

she's either REALLY hot, or she looks like beefs old avatar

Wish I lived closer, I still need sliders and a bumper. If your 3" spacers aren't spoken for yet, wanna gimme a shipping quote to 98011?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Jordo,

Let me know what you have/have not sold as of yet, I'd be very interested in some if not everything and have no problems writing a check and making a road trip.

Fred

·
Registered
431 Posts
ship that bumper to cali??

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Tomorrow you will want to put a bigger lift and a turbo on it.

On a serious note, these are some great deals.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Check your PM. I'm very interested in the bumper and could stop by this week.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Any one have a good hardbody they wanna trade up? That's the easiest.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
if you still have that bumper in a few months I'll be interested in buying it from you. You don't want my stock bumper, it's dented and in rough shape.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Nissan Frontier / Navara Forum

def not beefs avatar thats fo sho check the link :)
good luck with the sale or trade jordo
LOL!! Thanks man! But the real reason is, i'm turning 30 on 8-21. And ...well... I havent made my first million yet! lol. I have always thought at one point I would have to stop spending money on "ME" and start saving/investing my money for my kids.

At this point the thought of giving my kids a better child hood out weighs the feeling of driving around a BA truck.

The other problem I face is, continue to spend money on the stuff I have now... Motocross and truck.

So Im gonna just "sit out" for the next 5 years or so and just be happy spending time with my wife and kids. I really have been selfish with my time and money my entire life..... (sorry for the sob story)

So lets get this party started!!!

Lets do wheels. Trade me your stockers for my painted stock wheels with Komho road ventures 285/65-16 plus $

I have 2 inch wheel spacers... the good ones from that Fred dude. retail for $400, yours for $200.

Bro, you change your mind like a light switch. Seriously...

Do you have a list of what is spoken for as of yet? I'll do the lights and grill if they are up. What size are the tires? Do you have a spare that is the same?
So true! I am "the" impulse king! lol. But this is long term inpulse!

Lights and grille are strait up trade, no extra money needed. Just need it to be stock again.

Let me know if your in!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts