Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to trade my driver's jump seat for someone's passenger's jump seat. The swap is pretty easy to do and I'll pay you for your trouble. (75 bucks or so) I'm in need of a child seat extender that is on the passenger side jump seat on my driver's side. I'm in the Kansas City area and my truck is an 09 King cab with grey interior.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
i have extender, i took off first day i got truck..im not sure if it can be installed on drivers side,if you can its yours. let me know. i traded in truck.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

Thanks for the offer I'll keep it in mind especially if I find out that it can fit on the driver's jump seat.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trade

Yeah that would be great. My interior is light grey. I can send you a private message on the forum with my contact info.

·
Registered
55 Posts
my seats are also light grey. As long as its the same color I am completly down. I have an 09 Suzuki equator and the seats are the same. I am in the northland but work in KCK

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got an extender, thanks to cregan6318

I ended up swapping with cregan6318 and it works great. Now I have a car seat extender on both sides of my King Cab. All you have to do is pop off a trim piece and take out the two floor bolts on each seat and they pop right out.

·
Super Moderator
19,585 Posts
I ended up swapping with cregan6318 and it works great. Now I have a car seat extender on both sides of my King Cab. All you have to do is pop off a trim piece and take out the two floor bolts on each seat and they pop right out.
You will probably have two flopping seats if you store them in the upright position. I did the oppsite of you. I wanted two seats without any extender on either. Glad the trade worked out for you. :goodjob:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts