Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I am new to the forum and in the market for a Nismo, I have a mint 2003.5 BMW M-3 that I am willing to trade for the right truck.

I prefer a King cab 6 speed manual shift in a light color, but am a bit flexible, no black or dark blue. The right crew cab may also work. Must have low miles and be very clean and not abused in any way. Must be 4X4.

My car:
2003.5 BMW M3
Silver gray metallic
Gray inside
44,900 miles as of today
Mint condition
SMG trans
Premium package
Heated front seats
Park distance control
Bi-Xenon headlights
Harmon-karmon sound system
19 inch double spoke wheels
Sunroof

I am in Tenn, but will travel/meet someone for the right deal.

My car is work about $21K real money.

I can be reached at [email protected] or 423-715-5354 for questions.

I am old and have no clue as to how I can post pics but I can e-mail them to another member if somebody could "help a brother out" and post them for me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Get a photobucket account, upload the pictures there. Then just copy and paste the "IMG code" onto a post here. Whallah.... pics up.

(I'm not interested. just giving that 'lil' tip)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get a photobucket account, upload the pictures there. Then just copy and paste the "IMG code" onto a post here. Whallah.... pics up.

(I'm not interested. just giving that 'lil' tip)
Thanks but that went waaay over my ability. I got the photo's uploaded but don't know what/how to copy and paste.

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Assuming you are using Photobucket, under each photo are a couple of options one of which says "IMG code".
Copy (ctrl+c) and paste (ctrl+v) that (IMG code) into a post here and the picture will show up.
You have to do one picture at a time, but can have multiple pictures in one post.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Assuming you are using Photobucket, under each photo are a couple of options one of which says "IMG code".
Copy (ctrl+c) and paste (ctrl+v) that (IMG code) into a post here and the picture will show up.
You have to do one picture at a time, but can have multiple pictures in one post.
Thanks guys, I highlight the IMG code, hit copy, nothing happens, then hit paste, nothing happens. I give up.

Please e-mail me if anybody wants pics.

·
Registered
880 Posts
x2^^^^ someone do it!! nice whip.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
if the car is in mint condition as op says, this is a good deal and a fair price.

·
Registered
974 Posts
:shock: BMW for a Frontier? Never heard of such madness.
Never heard of this madness? So you probably didn't hear about a oil CEO traded his Bugati Veyron to a Corvette? Straight traded. It happened at a dealer near Dallas. <-- This is madness

This is a great trade BTW.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
SOunds pretty nice! Here's some pics of an M3 03.5 BMW I found for reference. 2003.5 BMW M3 Good luck with the trade!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Not buying this thread. Some new guy comes on here his first and only posts are in this thread, wanting to trade a m3 for nismo. Plus, the not really trying to upload picsand "giving up" so easily on it. Email me for pics? Maybe Im paranoid but just dont buy it.

So sorry you think I am a liar. I am 50 years old and just can not fiqure out how to load pics. However I did graduate high school in 1977. I just fiqured out how to e-mail pics a few days ago and I did state that I could e-mail them if someone could help me out by posting them for me. No biggie.

Here is my thread on my car for sale on the M3 forum http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=310314 The only real difference is, even though in three years of being on the M3 forum and only 35 posts, I also asked for someone to help me out by posting my pics for me and someone stepped right up for another member. Sorry I am just not as computer literate as some and I still don't spell very good either.

If you care to go to the Introduction/new member portion or this forum you will see that I did indeed introduce myself and state my intentions.

Anyway I think I have the M-3 sold and soon you may see a post from me that says "Want to buy: Nismo...... If that's ok.....

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,736 Posts
here ya go. and i know how frustrating it can be to learn computers. some younger people just have no patience to even try to help, they take it for granted.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts