Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll try and take some measurements this weekend and get back to you on how far they stick out when collapsed and extended. As far as the length of your strap-on, I suggest not bringing it up since it might be NSFW. :LOL:
Yeah... I thought about that after I clicked post. :p

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here’s some pics of measurements. Collapsed v. Fully extended. Sorry tape is upside down was trying to measure with left hand and take pic with cellphone in right hand.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I wonder how difficult it would be to paint the chrome ones to match the body color

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Yes just make sure you get the right setup, some are for heated versions also and may not work properly if you do not have that option as said on their site. I think I found that on the 1A Auto site..

·
Registered
126 Posts
l looked at the e-bay listing and was unable to determine if they work with a 2019 frontier. also, how big a deal is the install (plug & play i hope)

thanks
[email protected]
been the same truck forever and 2019 should be no different, I imagine they are exactly the same as the one's I bought for my 2016.

Install is easy. 3 clips to remove panel to access nuts holding mirror in place, pop off a couple of plastic trim pieces to gain access to 3 screws actually holding on interior door panel. pop off entire door panel. remove interior panel liner. remove clip holding mirror harness. reinstall with new mirrors in place of old mirrors. Should be no more than 10 mins. per side.

As mentioned by Mini - make sure you pick up the model that matches your current features so that it is a "plug and play" install.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Had these on my 2015 Desert Runner. They worked fine except the passenger side vibrated a little.

Fast Forward to May 15, 2019. I bought a new 2019 Pro-4x Crew Cab Lux. I miss the tow mirrors so much I just pulled the trigger on some new ones that are powered and heated for $208.99. Now the wait begins.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts