Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I guess you can say I happen to be in the right place at the right time.

Vacation is almost over and it just so happens that Contrador lives in my wifes home town. My bro-in-law took me by his house the other day. Sort of a modest home considering ours in the US are much larger. However, the price tag runs in the 1/2 million euros. Which trumps my house.

So tonight Pinto is celebrating and I may get some photos. I don´t plan on being at the main party but hope to get some shots of him driving by. But hey you never know.

This is exciting because the only celebrities we see in our town in Michigan are politicians usually. Sometimes Kid Rock stops in Saginaw.... lol.

I´ll try to post the pics that I can, when I get them.

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
tell him to enjoy it, his 3rd wont come next year (though Lance's 8th will)

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yep got one! My wife shot some others.

The contreversy here is very different and I think the US press is in one position and the Spanish press is in the other. All I can say it was cool to be in the right place and the right time. If Lance won there would have been no way that I would have seen him. So it´s awsome that I got to be here when Cantador came to town. Great for the town and for Spain.

I sort of side with Contador due to the circustances. Cause I beleive if the shoe was on the other foot the Lance would have been hailed a hero as well. Personally I think that both riders are great and even if neither wins again I got to experince this win first hand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts