Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Frontier CC 4x4 with the long wheel base and a 2.5 inch Rough Country suspension lift. This truck is my daily driver but I also use it to pull a 20' Travel Trailer that weighs in around 3000 pounds with a 350-400 tongue weight. When hooked up the rear end squats down 2 inches. In searching for the best solution I have come across the Torklift StableLoad rear suspension system with disconnect. Essentially it is a removable wedge that goes between your leaf springs and your lower helper spring. It allows you to get the benefit of the helper spring before compressing the upper leaf springs. Has anyone installed one on a Frontier and how well did it work? It should eliminate the squat or most of it. I like the idea better than a weight distribution hitch. :nerd:
Jeff

·
Registered
117 Posts
I put a 1000 pounds in my bed with a slide in camper, I tried Timbrens, they were good for short runs, but not great for weeks on end. I lifted 2" with AAL that don't add support, I finally added air bags, it really is the way to go.
Josh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts