Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
No more governors these days, it's done digitally between ECU and ignition. There's a couple gizmos out there that will do it, google tuners.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Uprev

Reactions: FrontEar808

·
Registered
15 Posts
LOL...All I can say on this question is...Merica!

·
Registered
2014 SV 4 DR short bed
7 Posts
Had to drive halfway across the eastern side of the state of MT last weekend and if I could've set the cruise any higher I would've.
That country is home to me but holy cow is it flat and boring to drive through...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
There's no vehicle made short of a Nascar stock car with full roll cage that I would feel relaxed cruising above 100mph.To many crappy tires,bearings,linkages and on and on that could fail and send me in the ditch.Not to mention ice,texting drivers,elk,cows,drunks that can unexpectedly can get in your way, and the extra relaxation of cruise control makes you that much more un-attentive.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
There's no vehicle made short of a Nascar stock car with full roll cage that I would feel relaxed cruising above 100mph.To many crappy tires,bearings,linkages and on and on that could fail and send me in the ditch.Not to mention ice,texting drivers,elk,cows,drunks that can unexpectedly can get in your way, and the extra relaxation of cruise control makes you that much more un-attentive.
Yes.
Either get a plane ticket.
Or a much better car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts