Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have been searching all over the place, and cant seem to find anything on this forum.

I have the compartments under the seats of my KC Nismo and I have the BakFlip bed cover and the bed extender.

I am looking for a small tool box that I could put in my bed that wont take up the bed area when I want to move things.

something like this.

Parts Bin - Auto Parts and Accessories Catalog - Tool Box

this comes up too high and wouldnt let my bakflip close.

I am looking for this but on maybe the other side towards the window. so basically I am looking for a "wheel well tool box but not at the end of the bed by the tailgate but on the other side. and not as high.

I know this is asking alot. But any Ideas would be a help.

how about maybe finding a company that makes custom tool boxes?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
You will have to come to the decision of having a box in the bed and removing it when you want to move things or having a box in the bed and not having bed space.

There are few small boxes in general.

If you can live with the idea of having a box in the bed all the time, one option might be to find one of the crossover boxes that fit inside of a S10 stepside. They might fit in the bottom bed of the bed, but still clear the fenders.

Another idea if you have utilitrack, is to get an ammo can or similar type box. Use the stops and mount the box that way. This could be extended to any box that fits your need. Sometimes, one need think outside of the box. ;-)

Good luck on your searches.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
How are you going to use bak flip and the tool box at the same time?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts