Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i’m new.. just wondering what size tool box would fit perfect in the bed of my 2017?

·
Registered
17 Posts
You will be able to find out the answer by measuring your truck bed dimension. I recommend you check out 4wheelonline for an extensive selection of toolboxes that will be suitable for your truck.

·
Registered
Great truck
1,155 Posts
tractor supply has lots of options, too

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Any midsize aught to do the trick. You may have to get one with the bottom corners rounded off to clear the wheel wells. Or space it higher on the bed rails with a block of wood.

Another choice is the Du-Ha HumpStor. It's pretty small (2.5cf) and pretty expensive, but you can mount it on the side of the bed as well as the front wall.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey, i’m new.. just wondering what size tool box would fit perfect in the bed of my 2017?
I have a 2016 and the toolbox I have is actually for a newer ford ranger and I do like the way it looks because its thin and doesn't come out to the full lengths of the bedsides

·
Registered
75 Posts
I put a small job site box on mine. Fits under bed level so my tonneau covers it and keeps it 100% dry and out of site.

I can lay plywood on top of it if need be. In about 3 minutes with a 1/2” socket I can turn it sideways and secure it on one side, remove it completely, or move it to the back of the bed. Sorry for the terrible picture, I installed the tonneau afterward and haven’t had it uncovered much since.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts