Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
OHHH DANG!!!!! :udaman:

So whats the next paint color. Pink to match your intake? hahahaha.

How about that like pewter goldish color the chevys come in. not sure what would accent your wheels.

my favorite nissan color is that knight armor dark charcoal color that the xterras come in, but that probably wouldnt look good with the gold wheels.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
damn idle, you going white if i remember right? why didnt ya do that in the first place lol

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. Yes truck will be painted pearl white with black rims. I like the color now but doing so much more might as well change it up. Adding a tailgate, rollpan, shaved handles, new grille, removing bodylift, new coilovers, uprev, fogs... blah blah blah... :)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
wow, the recession isn't slowing you down any i see

·
Registered
417 Posts
By far and away one of my favorite trucks. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Thanks guys. Yes truck will be painted pearl white with black rims. I like the color now but doing so much more might as well change it up. Adding a tailgate, rollpan, shaved handles, new grille, removing bodylift, new coilovers, uprev, fogs... blah blah blah... :)
Sick man. That will look really good. I definitely support getting rid of the body lift on your truck. I liked the green though because it was pretty unique. But a pearl white will still be unique.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
wow, the recession isn't slowing you down any i see
Just got a recession proof job I guess :)

I definitely support getting rid of the body lift on your truck.
Yeah that will be my fav thing. Nothing wrong with a bodylift at the time I got mine because there really was nothing else. Now there are so many suspension options have to loose it.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Just got a recession proof job I guess :)
thats one of the nice things about having a body shop lol doesnt effect us either.

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Approx. how much does it cost to get paint job? I mean I know it varies greatly but I'd love to get my fronty repainted. The paint is a little haggard.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
lol after all the custom mixing, it barely dries and you decide to respray. i have always loved all the the stages of your truck, even when it was white with the lightbar on the roof. i am sure i will love the next stage just dont forget to share pics. good luck!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts